Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I need a vacation from my vacation!


Hello all! I've just arrived back from my trip to Eastern Washington. I didn't get much blogging done over there due to a forgotten camera cable and let's face it, food blogging without photos is a little dull.

While there was plenty of cooking this past week, I quickly remembered the difficulty of transcribing the off-the-cuff chaos that is Mother Humble's cooking. Still, I may take a stab at her cheese souffle...

Anyway, the reason I'm posting this is just to let folks know I'm still alive and well.

I'm aware it is rather unlike me to allow a week to pass without a post but I've been quite busy with family, travel, and non-blog related work. I've decided I'm going to take a few days to get things in order and wrap up a few projects before I start popping goodies into the oven again.

Have a happy holiday weekend (to those in the U.S.) and I'll see everyone next week!

6 comments:

  1. welcome back ms. h!
    no problem...we are here waiting for you - whenever you are ready...
    relax...unwind...& do enjoy the holiday w/e!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regular bloggers deserve breaks, too! While we don't get posts to brighten our feed readers, we do get a little more time for other pursuits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...although I was a little worried... now we know all is well :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take as long as you want. I still haven't eaten all the Tablet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home - and don't worry. There are plenty of pie recipes to fill our time . . . and scotch tablet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice to hearing from you again...but take your time, we have lots of recipes in your blog to survive for a long time! all the best

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails